Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Question

I sent an item to The Transylvania Times on August 26 with news about this blog for publication so we could attract additional visitors. But, so far, I haven't seen it. Granted, my papers come thru the mail in random order with a few getting lost along the way so I could've missed it.

Just wondering if anybody has seen it. Or, do you think the paper chose not to publish it? I think 3,500 people who grew up in Brevard and the surrounding area celebrating their childhoods and teens is news! Any ideas?

The new post School Days is below this one so be sure and read it. I think you'll have fun with it. The early comments are entertaining!

3 comments:

  1. I have not seen the article, but I can inquire about it. I have a friend who works at the Times Office, and perhaps she will know the status of your item. Yes, I agree, it should be published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen anything about the blog in the TTimes, but I haven't been looking for it. If you sent it over a month ago, it should have been in the paper by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked my friend to check into the matter, but so far I have not received any word as to the status.

    I am really sorry more people did not participate because I think this blog is THE BEST! I am glad you are leaving it here, so we can continue to comment or review the memories. Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete